Johnson is pictured pushing a metal barricade with a couple other individuals. It is unclear whether or not he entered the Capitol Building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Paul Russell
- Last Name(s): Johnson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-332
- Arrest Location: Lanexa, VA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Paul Russell Johnson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Inflicting Bodily Injury on Certain Officers Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Obstruction of Justice/Congress Engaging in Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Arrested 4/13. Initial appearance held 4/29. Indicted 4/30. Arraigned 5/7 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-9. Status conference set for 9/23 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond.
In the news
- Coming soon