Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Steve
- Last Name(s): Maldonado
- AKA: Emilio Maldonado
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-176
- Arrest Location: Orlando, FL
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/27/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Steve Maldonado's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Entering and Remaining in the Gallery of Congress; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Maldonado was arrested on 2/10/21 and initially appeared in court on 2/10/21. He pleaded not guilty to counts 1-6. The last status conference was held on 9/14.
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-Laredo Division, Southern District of Texas 11204 McPherson Rd, Ste 100A, Laredo, TX 78045 956 723 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Tara Ravindra- US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-Violent Crime Narcotics Trafficking Section-555 Fourth St, NW Washington, DC 20530, 202 252 [email protected] 3/15/21.Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon