Stephen Quick entered the Capitol Building through a broken window. He then proceeded to take pictures while inside the building. His affidavit does not detail any violence committed by Stephen.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stephen Brian
- Last Name(s): Quick
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-201
- Arrest Location: Springfield, MO
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/07/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stephen Brian Quick's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/12/21 in the Western District of Missouri. Initial appearance 2/19/21. Placed on personal recognizance. Arraigned 3/25/21. Pleaded not guilty to all counts. Next status conference set for 7/29/21 at 3 pm.
Brenda J. Johnson
Assistant United States Attorney D.C. Bar No. 370737 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 (202) 252-7801 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon