Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Ryan Taylor
- Last Name(s): Nichols
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-117
- Arrest Location: Tyler, TX
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support Ryan Taylor Nichols: Click here to help cover Ryan Taylor's legal and living expenses
Civil Disorder Obstruction of an Official Proceeding Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon Theft of Government Property Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Weapon on Capitol Grounds or Buildings Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/18/21 in the Eastern District of Texas. Indicted 2/12/21. Arraigned 4/26/21; pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 10/6 at 2 pm. Defendant remains committed.
In the news
- Coming soon