Although his actions prior to entry are not detailed, Salvador Sandoval is caught on video pushing two different law enforcement officers who are clearly identified as Metropolitan Police Officers via insignias on their jackets and helmets inside the Capitol Building. Salvador also grabbed the shield of a third Metropolitan Police Officer, pulled it toward himself, but was unsuccessful in prying it free from the officer’s grasp.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Salvador
- Last Name(s): Sandoval Jr.
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-195
- Arrest Location: Ankeny, IA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/29/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Salvador Sandoval Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested on 02/19/2021. Indicted 3/9. Arraigned 3/16 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-13. Status conference set for 9/15 at 11 am.
In the news
- Coming soon