Suleski claimed that the only reason he entered the Capitol was because he saw
other people enter. He further alleged that he did not see anyone fighting with the Capitol
police until he was inside the building. He stated, upon entry, that he nodded at a Capitol Police Officer, who then nodded back. There is no account of violence on Suleski’s behalf, and he denied stealing any property.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Ryan Seth
- Last Name(s): Suleski
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-282
- Arrest Location: Chesapeake, VA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/19/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Ryan Seth Suleski's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in ny Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Obstruction of Justice/Congress, Aiding and Abetting Theft of Government Property
Arrested 3/10 and initial appearance held 3/15/21. Indicted 5/26. Arraigned 6/2 defendant entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. Status conference set 9/1/21 at 11:30 am.
Channing D. Phillips
In the news
- Coming soon