Westover, though not charged with any assault or violence by the FBI, was seen in multiple places throughout the Capitol Building on Jan 6th. His actions before and after the breach are not detailed in his Statements of Facts.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Paul S.
- Last Name(s): Westover
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-697
- Arrest Location: St. Louis, MO
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/20/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Paul S. Westover's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/4/21 in the Eastern District of Missouri. Westover made his initial appearance on 2/16 and was released on personal recognizance bond. He had status hearings on 6/18 and 10/15. On 12/16, he pleaded guilty to count 4. His sentencing is set for 2/16/22.
Jessica Arco US Department of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 532 3867 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.27.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.16.2021 as to Defendant PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #8-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #9-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #10-Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act and Continue Status Hearing by USA as to PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #11-ORDER Granting 10 Unopposed MOTION
- #12-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice John T Davis
- #14-Amended MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice John T Davis
- #16-NOTICE of Change of Address by Jessica Arco
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John Davis appearing for PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #19-First MOTION to Continue status conference by PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #20-ORDER granting 19 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to PAUL S. WESTOVER
- #22-Second MOTION to Continue Status Conference by PAUL S. WESTOVER
- Docket Download-8.24.21
In the news