Hemphill shared on social media that she was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. She entered the building with the crowd, cheered, and took pictures.
Later she was escorted out by police who were attempting to persuade the crowd to leave. There is no evidence she engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Pamela
- Last Name(s): Hemphill
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-555
- Arrest Location: Boise, ID
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/16/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Pamela Hemphill's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Hemphill was arrested on 8/3 and initially appeared in court on 8/5. She pleaded not guilty to all counts on 9/20. Her next status conference is set for 11/18.
Katherine Nielsen DOJ-CRM Fraud Section 1400 New York Ave., NW Washington, DC 20530 202-355-5736 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 8.3.2021 as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #8-INFORMATION as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #10-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #11-MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #12-NOTICE of Discovery Correspondence by USA as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #14-ORDER granting 11 Motion for Disclosure as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #15-NOTICE by PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL re 10 MOTION for Protective Order
- #16-ORDER granting 10 Motion for Protective Order as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #17-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Memoranda by USA as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #18-NOTICE United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of October 21, 2021 by USA as to PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- #19-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by PAMELA ANNE HEMPHILL
- Docket Download-11.16.21
In the news
- Coming soon