There are multiple pictures of Sarko inside the capitol. Additional video footage captured via a cellular telephone and posted to Snapchat shows Sarko inside of a room identified by U.S. Capitol Police as a room utilized by the spouses of the U.S. senators. His entry into the building is not detailed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Oliver Louis
- Last Name(s): Sarko
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-358
- Arrest Location: Columbus, OH
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/29/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Oliver Louis Sarko's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 4/30. Initial Appearance on 5/5/21. Released on personal recognizance bond. Status hearing set 9/3/21 at 1:00PM.
In the news
- Coming soon