There are multiple pictures of Sarko inside the capitol. Additional video footage captured via a cellular telephone and posted to Snapchat shows Sarko inside of a room identified by U.S. Capitol Police as a room utilized by the spouses of the U.S. senators. His entry into the building is not detailed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Oliver Louis
- Last Name(s): Sarko
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-00591
- Arrest Location: Columbus, OH
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/31/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/29/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Oliver Louis Sarko's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Arrested 4/30/21. Initial Appearance on 5/5/21. He waived his right to a preliminary hearing. Released on personal recognizance bond. On 11/29, he plead guilty to count 1. On 4/29/22, Sarko was sentenced to 30 days incarceration, 36 months of probation, and a special assessment of $10.00.
Brittany LaShaune Reed U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 650 Poydras Street Suite 1600 New Orleans, LA 70130 504-680-3031 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Docket Download-8.21.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to OLIVER LOUIS SARKO
- #4-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to OLIVER LOUIS SARKO.
- #5-ORDER granting 4 Motion to Seal Case as to OLIVER LOUIS SARKO
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.30.2021 in Columbus, OH as to OLIVER LOUIS SARKO
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #11-RESPONSE by USA as to OLIVER LOUIS SARKO
- #12- ORDER Setting Conditions of Release
- #13-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to OLIVER LOUIS SARKO
- #15-ORDER granting 13 Unopposed Motion by USA to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act as to Defendant OLIVER LOUIS SARKO
- #16-Unopposed MOTION TO CONTINUE AND TO EXCLUDE TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to OLIVER LOUIS SARKO
- #18-Unopposed Motion by USA to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act as to Defendant OLIVER LOUIS SARKO
- #19-INFORMATION as to OLIVER SARKO
- #24-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to OLIVER SARKO
- #25-PLEA AGREEMENT as to OLIVER SARKO
- #29-MOTION to Continue by USA as to OLIVER SARKO
- #32-Unopposed MOTION to Continue SENTENCING HEARING by USA as to OLIVER SARKO
- #33-ORDER granting the parties'  Consent Motion to Continue as to OLIVER SARKO
- #34- SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by OLIVER SARKO
- #35-SUPPLEMENT by USA as to OLIVER SARKO
- #37-MEMORANDUM OPINION and ORDER as to OLIVER SARKO
- #38-MOTION Recommendation for Specific bureau of prisons designation by OLIVER SARKO
- #39-JUDGMENT as to OLIVER SARKO
In the news
- Coming soon