Kevin and Nathaniel allegedly joined Florida Proud Boy members Paul Rae and Arthur Jackman. Rae and Jackman can be seen pictured with Joe Biggs, who holds a leadership role among the Florida Proud Boys. The only document provided through https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases?combine=&order=title&sort=asc is the indictment for all 5 connected individuals. This does not include the possible connection between Joe Biggs and Kevin and/or Nathaniel Tuck.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nathaniel
- Last Name(s): Tuck
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-378
- Arrest Location: Orlando, FL
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/24/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/17/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nathaniel Tuck's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, Aiding and Abetting (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5) Civil Disorder (6)
Charged via superseding indictment filed 7/7. Arrested 7/15. Arraigned 7/22. Defendant entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond. The next status conference takes place on 9/15/22 at 11am virtually.
Channing D. Phillips
- Updates to Docket-11.5.21
- Docket Download-8.23.21
- #23-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to ARTHUR JACKMAN
- #25-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ARTHUR JACKMAN, PAUL RAE, EDWARD GEORGE, JR, KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK
- #29-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.15.2021 in Windermere, FL as to KEVIN A. TUCK
- #33-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John M. Pierce appearing for KEVIN A. TUCK
- #40-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KEVIN A. TUCK
- #48-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to EDWARD GEORGE, JR, KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK
- #52-ORDER granting 48 Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to EDWARD GEORGE JR. (3), KEVIN A. TUCK (4), NATHANIEL A. TUCK
- #53-NOTICE Regarding Defense Counsel John Pierce, Esq. by USA as to PAUL RAE, KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK
- #59-NOTICE Regarding Joint Discovery Correspondence by USA as to ARTHUR JACKMAN, PAUL RAE, EDWARD GEORGE, JR, KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK
- #72-SECOND SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to ARTHUR JACKMAN, PAUL RAE, EDWARD GEORGE, JR
- #76-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK from US District Court Middle District of Florida Orlando Division Case Number
- #78-Joint MOTION to Continue and Status Report by USA as to ARTHUR JACKMAN, PAUL RAE, EDWARD GEORGE, JR, KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK
- #80-MOTION for Rule 44 Inquiry by USA as to PAUL RAE, KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK_
- #81-NOTICE of Status Report
- #84-Joint STATUS REPORT by USA as to ARTHUR JACKMAN, PAUL RAE, EDWARD GEORGE, JR, KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK
- #89-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #91-NOTICE of Withdrawal of Attorney by John M. Pierce. by KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK.
- #92-RESPONSE by USA as to PAUL RAE, KEVIN A. TUCK, NATHANIEL A. TUCK re 88 Report and Recommendations
- #93-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Conor Mulroe appearing for USA
In the news
- Officer and Son Arrested in Capitol Riot
- Florida Officer and Cop Son Charged With Taking Part in Capitol Riots After Bragging to Family
- Nathaniel Tuck biography: 13 things about US Capitol riot suspect from Apopka, Florida