Kevin and Nathaniel allegedly joined Florida Proud Boy members Paul Rae and Arthur Jackman. Rae and Jackman can be seen pictured with Joe Biggs, who holds a leadership role among the Florida Proud Boys. The only document provided through https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases?combine=&order=title&sort=asc is the indictment for all 5 connected individuals. This does not include the possible connection between Joe Biggs and Kevin and/or Nathaniel Tuck.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Nathaniel
- Last Name(s): Tuck
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-378
- Arrest Location: Orlando, FL
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/17/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Nathaniel Tuck's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding, Aiding and Abetting Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building Civil Disorder
Charged via superseding indictment filed 7/7. Arrested 7/15. Arraigned 7/22. Defendant entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. Status hearing set for 10/1/21 at 3:30 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance bond.
Channing D. Phillips
In the news
- Officer and Son Arrested in Capitol Riot
- Florida Officer and Cop Son Charged With Taking Part in Capitol Riots After Bragging to Family
- Nathaniel Tuck biography: 13 things about US Capitol riot suspect from Apopka, Florida