Edward George Jr. attended the event along with members of the Proud Boys fraternal organization.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Edward
- Last Name(s): George Jr.
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-378
- Arrest Location: Fayetteville, NC
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Edward George Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Tampering with a Witness, Victim or Informant-Obstruction of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting (1) Temporary Residence of the President-entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds (2) Temporary Residence of the President-Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds. (3) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds-Entering and Remaining the Gallery of Congress. (4) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds-Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building. (5) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds-Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building. (6) Civil Disorder (7) Assaulting/Resisting/Impeding Officers/Employees-Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers. (8) Public Money, Property, or Records-Theft of Government Property (9)
George was arrested on 7/15/21. The next status conference is set for 10/1.
Christopher K. Veatch US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE Northern District of Illinois 219 S Dearborn St, 5th Floor Chicago, IL 60604 312 353 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
US Attorney's Office 271 Cadman Plaza East Brooklyn, NY 11201 718 254 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
William Kennelly Dreher US ATTORNEY's OFFICE 700 Stewart Street, Ste 5220 Seattle, WA 98101 202 553 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #31-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.15.2021 in Fayetteville, NC as to EDWARD GEORGE, JR
- #39-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to EDWARD GEORGE JR.
- #45-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Michael E. Lawlor appearing for EDWARD GEORGE, JR
- #46-NOTICE of Filing - Discovery Letter by EDWARD GEORGE, JR
- #47-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Nicholas George Madiou appearing for EDWARD GEORGE, JR
- #57-NOTICE United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021
- Docket Download-8.26.21
In the news
- Coming soon