Social media messages and photos show Daughtry and the crowd at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. While he makes remarks documenting and expressing his opinions about the events of the day, there is no evidence suggesting he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael Shane
- Last Name(s): Daughtry
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-141
- Arrest Location: Middle District, GA
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Shane Daughtry's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Impeding Ingress and Egress in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Aiding and Abetting
Arrested 1/15. Charged via criminal information 2/19. Arraigned 3/8 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Joint status report due by 8/30.
Ahmed Muktadir Baset, US ATTORNEY's OFFICE, UNITED STATES ATTORNEY's OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 555 Fourth Street, NW, Room 4209, Washington, DC 20530, 202 252 7097, [email protected], Terminated 2/3/21, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg-UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-Laredo Division, Southern District of Texas,11204 McPherson Rd, Ste 100A-Laredo, TX 78045-956 723 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Desigation- US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY from US District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- #6-INFORMATION as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #9-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Lindberg, Graciela Rodriguez added. Substituting for attorney Ahmed M. Baset (
- #11-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.15.2021 the Middle District of Georgia as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY (1) Personal Recognizance
- #14-MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #16-MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #17-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #18-Joint STATUS REPORT by USA as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #19-Unopposed MOTION to Continue , MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #20-STATUS REPORT by USA as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #21-MOTION to Continue and, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY.
- #22-NOTICE of Response to the Court's Order by MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #23-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Timothy R. Saviello appearing for MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #25-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #26-NOTICE of Discovery Request to the Government by MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #27-ORDER as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- #28-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of August 23, 2021 by USA as to MICHAEL SHANE DAUGHTRY
- Docket Download-6.17.21
In the news
- Coming soon