Matthew and Christy Clark are both pictured inside the Capitol building on January 6th. They brought along Paul Spigelmyer all from Lewistown, PA. There is no evidence of any violence committed by any of these individuals.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Clark
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-218
- Arrest Location: Lewistown, PA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Clark's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/10. Charged via criminal information on 3/12. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/18. Status conference set for 9/21 at 10 am.
James I Pearce
North Carolina Bar No. 44691 Special Assistant United States Attorney 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (202) 262-7359 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon