Matthew and Christy Clark are both pictured inside the Capitol building on January 6th. They brought along Paul Spigelmyer all from Lewistown, PA. There is no evidence of any violence committed by any of these individuals.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Clark
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-218
- Arrest Location: Lewistown, PA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 01/10/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Matthew Clark: Click here to help cover Matthew's legal and living expenses
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/10. Charged via criminal information on 3/12. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/18. A status conference took place on 9/21. His next status conference is set for 1/21/22.
James I Pearce
North Carolina Bar No. 44691 Special Assistant United States Attorney 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (202) 262-7359 [email protected]
- Clark, Clark, & Spigelmyer - Complaint & Affidavit
- Clark Clark Spigelmyer - Information
- Docket Download-6.15.21
- #38-ORDER as to MATTHEW CLARK
- #45Joint MOTION to Continue September 21, 2021 Status Conference For 60 Days by USA as to MATTHEW CLARK, CHRISTY CLARK, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #49-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to MATTHEW CLARK, CHRISTY CLARK, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- Updates to Docket-1.22.22
In the news
- Coming soon