Mazzocco took a video while inside the Capitol. He is seen and heard on the video telling others not to take or destroy anything, and that they were probably going to get in trouble for what they were doing. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Mazzocco.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew Carl
- Last Name(s): Mazzocco
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-394
- Arrest Location: Santa Fe, NM
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/25/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Matthew Carl Mazzocco: Click here to help cover Matthew Carl's legal and living expenses
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly Conduct Which Impedes the Conduct of Government Business Disruptive Conduct in the Capitol Buildings Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in the Capitol Buildings
Arrested 4/22. Charged via criminal information 6/9. Arraigned 7/2 where he pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 7/2, he pleaded guilty to count 4. He was sentenced on 10/4 to 45 days in prison, 60 hours of community service, and $500 restitution.
Kimberly C. Nielsen
In the news
- Coming soon