Google location data shows a device associated with Reda was within the U.S. Capitol or “restricted grounds” for about an hour. He entered the Capitol around 3:02 P.M., well after the initial breach. There is no account of any violence committed by Reda, but the FBI still used Google and other Big Tech abilities to track and find him.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kenneth John
- Last Name(s): Reda
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-452
- Arrest Location: Melbourne, FL
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/07/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kenneth John Reda's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disotderly or Disruptive Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 7/5 and initial appearance held the same afternoon. Charged via criminal information 7/7. Arraigned 7/12 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 10/5 at 2 pm. On personal recognizance.
Jacob R. Steiner
California Bar No. 325239 Trial Attorney, Detailee United States Attorney’s Office District of Columbia 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (202) 924-5829 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon