There is a picture of Jennifer Ryan in a large crowd inside the Capitol Building. She traveled to D.C from Texas with Jason Hyland and Katherine Schwab. There is no account of violence committed by Ryan.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jennifer Leigh
- Last Name(s): Ryan
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-50
- Arrest Location: Plano, TX
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 08/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/30/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jennifer Leigh Ryan's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested on 1/15/21. Pleaded not guilty as to counts 1s-4s of the superseding information on 3/9/21. Defendant remains released on personal recognizance. Status conference held 7/15/21. Plea agreement entered 8/19. Sentencing set for 11/4 at 10 am.
Michael R. Shwerin Kimberly L. Paschall Bar No. 1015665 D.C. Assistant United States Attorney 555 4th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (202) 252-2650 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon