Kari Kelly is pictured entering the U.S Capitol through an already broken window. Her time of entry is unclear but by that time large numbers of individuals were already inside the building. There is no evidence of any violence committed by Kari.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kari
- Last Name(s): Kelly
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-201
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/14/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kari Kelly's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Kelly was arrested on 2/26/21 and appeared in court the same day. She pleaded not guilty to all counts, The next status hearing is scheduled for 9/24.
Brenda J. Johnson US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE Criminal Division- National Security Section 555 Fourth St, NW, Room 11-450 Washington, DC 20530-202 252 7801 FAX 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #5-SEALED COMPLAINT as to KARI DAWN KELLEY
- Kelly - Complaint
- Kelly - Affadavit
- Martin Quick Quick Kelly - Information
In the news
- Coming soon