Video footage and social media posts show Martin was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. There is no evidence showing he engaged in violent activity,
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Zachary
- Last Name(s): Martin
- AKA: Zac Martin
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-201
- Arrest Location: Springfield, MO
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/22/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Zachary Martin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Martin was arrested on 1/28/21. He was charged on 3/18/21. During an arraignment on 3/25, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. His last status conference took place 7/29.
Brenda J. Johnson U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-Criminal Divison National Security Section-Judiciary Center Building-555 Fourth Street, NW, Room 11-450 Washington, DC-20530 202 252 7801-FAX 202 252 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN
- #17-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN
- #26-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.28.2021 Springfield, MO as to ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN
- #29-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Charles Burnham appearing for ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN
- #30-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Joseph Passanise, Dee Wampler, Taylor Sumners
- #35-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN from US District Court Western District of Missouri Southern Division
- #46-CONFLICT OF INTEREST WAIVER by ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN
- #49-MEMORANDUM Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to ZACHARY HAYES MARTIN, MICHAEL AARON QUICK, STEPHEN BRIAN QUICK, KARI DAWN KELLY.
- Docket Download-7.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon