Surveillance footage shows Llamas, Siemers, and Swoope entering the Capitol
Building at approximately 3:08 PM through the Senate Wing Door. Video shows the 3 exiting the Capitol Building through the Senate Wing Doors at approximately 3:17 PM EST. In total, they were
inside the Capitol for approximately nine minutes.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jordan
- Last Name(s): Siemers
- Case Number: 22-mj-251
- Arrest Location: Geneva, OH
- Entry Last Updated: 01/17/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jordan Siemers 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon (1) Obstruction of Law Enforcement during Civil Disorder (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Disorderly Conduct in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (5) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (6)
Arrested 11/30/22. Released on personal recognizance on 12/8/22. Status hearing set for 02/16/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya.
Assistant United States Attorney Massachusetts Bar No. 705425 601 D Street NW, Washington, DC 20530 phone- (202) 252-7755 email- [email protected]
- #1 Llamas, Siemers, Swoope Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #7 Arrest Warrant, dated 11/14/2022, Returned Executed on 11/30/2022 as to JORDAN SIEMERS.
- #13 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JORDAN SIEMERS (3) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/8/2022.
- #14 MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Charles Langmack Fee Status: No Fee Paid. by JORDAN SIEMERS.
- #15 ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Counsel should register for e-filing via PACER and file a notice of appearance pursuant to LCrR 44.5(a). Click for instructions as to JORDAN SIEMERS (3). Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 12/31/2022
- #17 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Andrew Haag appearing for USA. (Main Document 17 replaced on 1/5/2023)
In the news
- Coming soon