Stotts was pictured walking inside the U.S Capitol Building, though he did engage with other protesters, no violence was committed by him.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jordan Kenneth
- Last Name(s): Stotts
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-272
- Arrest Location: Bemidji, MN
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Timothy Kelly (current)
- Entry Last Updated: 06/14/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/19/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jordan Kenneth Stotts's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Stotts was charged via complaint on 3/16 and arrested on 3/19/21. He was charged via information on 4/2 and made his initial appearance in court on 4/8. Stotts pleaded not guilty to all counts. He made a plea on 7/28/21. On 11/9/21, he was sentenced to 60 days home detention, 24 months probation, $500 restitution, and 60 hours of community service.
Christopher D. Amore N.Y. Bar No. 5032883 Assistant United States Attorney District of Columbia Capitol Riot Detailee 555 4th Street, NW Washington, D.C. 20530 Tel. No. (973) 645-2757 Email: [email protected]
- Docket Download-8.24.21
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #4-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.19.2021. as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #5-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #13-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #15-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #17-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Plea Hearing, Joint MOTION for Speedy Trial exclusion of time by JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #19-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS.
- #20-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA
- #21-SUBMISSION BY THE UNITED STATES IN SUPPORT OF GUILTY PLEA as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #22-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #24-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #25-NOTICE of Filing of Exhibit 1 to Sentencing Memo by USA as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS re 24 Sentencing Memorandum
- #26-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #34-JUDGMENT as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #37-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to U.S. District Court for District of Minnesota as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #38-Application for Access to Video Exhibit by PRESS COALITION as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS
- #39-NOTICE of Filing No Objection to Public Release of Video Exhibit by USA as to JORDAN KENNETH STOTTS re 38 MOTION to Access
In the news