Stotts was pictured walking inside the U.S Capitol Building, though he did engage with other protesters, no violence was committed by him.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jordan Kenneth
- Last Name(s): Stotts
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-272
- Arrest Location: Bemidji, MN
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 11/15/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/19/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jordan Kenneth Stotts's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Stotts was charged via complaint on 3/16 and arrested on 3/19/21. He was charged via information on 4/2 and made his initial appearance in court on 4/8. Stotts pleaded not guilty to all counts. He made a plea on 7/28. On 11/9, he was sentenced to 60 days home detention, 24 months probation, $500 restitution, and 60 hours of community service.
Channing D. Phillips Christopher D. Amore N.Y. Bar No. 5032883 Assistant United States Attorney District of Columbia Capitol Riot Detailee 555 4th Street, NW Washington, D.C. 20530 Tel. No. (973) 645-2757 Email: [email protected]
In the news