At approximately 3:09 p.m., U.S. Capitol CCTV footage depicts Watson entering the Capitol through the Senate Wing Door. Weston and Watson can be seen exiting the building together at 3:49 pm. Waton’s actions before entering the building are not detailed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jesse
- Last Name(s): Watson
- Case Number: 22-mj-222
- Entry Last Updated: 01/17/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jesse Watson 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted building or grounds (1) Disorderly conduct in a Restricted building or grounds (2)
Arrested 10/19/22. Released on personal recognizance on 11/8/2022. Status Hearing set for 1/19/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui.
Gregory B. English
Kyle M. McWaters
D.C. Bar No. 241625 Assistant United States Attorney 601 D Street NW Washington, DC 20850 phone- (202) 252-6983 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3 MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TUCKER WESTON, JESSE WATSON.
- #4 ORDER granting  Motion to Seal Case as to TUCKER WESTON (1), JESSE WATSON (2). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/18/2022.
- #6 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/18/2022, Returned Executed on 10/19/2022 as to JESSE WATSON
- #14 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JESSE WATSON (2) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/8/2022.
- #15 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Gregory Bruce English appearing for JESSE WATSON
- #18 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Kyle Moran McWaters appearing for USA.
- #20 MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to JESSE WATSON.
- #22 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to JESSE WATSON (2). Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/23/2022
In the news
- Coming soon