Tucker Weston can be seen among a group removing a metal barricade on the grounds outside the Capitol Building. It appears, before entering, he is a part of a group that engaged in an altercation with Police. At approximately 3:14 p.m., U.S. Capitol CCTV footage depicts Weston
entering the Capitol through a broken window next to the Senate Wing Door. Weston and Watson can be seen exiting the building together at 3:49 pm.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tucker
- Last Name(s): Weston
- Case Number: 22-mj-222
- Arrest Location: Lynnwood, WA
- Entry Last Updated: 01/17/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tucker Weston's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers (1) Civil disorder (2) Restricted building or grounds (3) Violent entry or disorderly conduct (4)
Arrested 10/19/22. Released on personal recognizance on 11/8/2022. Status Hearing set for 1/19/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui.
Quentin Tate Williams
Kyle M. McWaters
D.C. Bar No. 241625 Assistant United States Attorney 601 D Street NW Washington, DC 20850 phone- (202) 252-6983 email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3 MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TUCKER WESTON, JESSE WATSON.
- #4 ORDER granting  Motion to Seal Case as to TUCKER WESTON (1), JESSE WATSON (2). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/18/2022.
- #5 Arrest Warrant, dated 10/18/2022, Returned Executed on 10/19/2022 as to TUCKER WESTON
- #8 Unopposed MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Jane S. Raskin Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9655630. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by TUCKER WESTON.
- #8 a) Exhibit Declaration of Philip H. Hilder
- #9 Unopposed MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Quentin Tate Williams Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9655639. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by TUCKER WESTON.
- #9 a) Exhibit Declaration of Quentin Tate Williams
- #11 ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Counsel should register for e-filing via PACER and file a notice of appearance pursuant to LCrR 44.5(a). Click for instructions as to TUCKER WESTON (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/10/2022.
- #12 ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Counsel should register for e-filing via PACER and file a notice of appearance pursuant to LCrR 44.5(a). Click for instructions as to TUCKER WESTON (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/10/2022
- #13 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TUCKER WESTON (1) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/8/2022.
- #18 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Kyle Moran McWaters appearing for USA.
- #19 MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TUCKER WESTON.
- #21 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to TUCKER WESTON (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on 12/23/2022
In the news
- Coming soon