Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jessica
- Last Name(s): Bustle
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-238
- Arrest Location: Bristol, VA
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jessica Bustle's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Bustle was arrested on 3/8/21 and appeared in court the same afternoon. She pleaded not guilty to all counts. Bustle was sentenced to 24 months of supervised release and $500 restitution.
Michael John Romano
Michael John Romano US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE-Crm 1331 F ST NW- Washington DC 2004 202-307 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
NA-Released with conditions.
In the news
- Coming soon