Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jessica
- Last Name(s): Bustle
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-238
- Arrest Location: Bristol, VA
- Judge: Thomas Hogan
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/30/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jessica Bustle's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Bustle was arrested on 3/8/21 and appeared in court the same afternoon. She pleaded not guilty to all counts. Bustle was sentenced to 24 months of supervised release and $500 restitution.
Michael John Romano
Michael John Romano US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE-Crm 1331 F ST NW- Washington DC 2004 202-307 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
NA-Released with conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JOSHUA KAHLE BUSTLE (1), JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JOSHUA KAHLE BUSTLE(1), JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE(2)
- #4-RDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JOSHUA KAHLE BUSTLE (1), JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.8.2021 in Bristol, VA as to JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE (2) Personal Recognizance
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Thomas Abbenante appearing for JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE (
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Nabeel Kibria appearing for JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- #12-INFORMATION as to JOSHUA KAHLE BUSTLE
- #15-MOTION to Disclose Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JOSHUA KAHLE BUSTLE, JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE.
- #16-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSHUA KAHLE BUSTLE, JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE.
- #17-MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JOSHUA KAHLE BUSTLE, JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- #24-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- #28-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to WILLIAM MCCALL CALHOUN, JR. from US District Court for the Middle District of Georgia Macon Division
- #30-NOTICE FRCP32 by JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE as to JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- #32-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- #39-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
- Docket Download-6.13.21
- #42-JUDGMENT as to JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE. Statement of Reasons Not Included
- #43-STATEMENT OF REASONS as to JESSICA LOUISE BUSTLE
In the news
- Coming soon