Cusick and his son attended the rally to support President Trump. They entered the Capitol building with the crowd and took pictures. There is no evidence they acted violently.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): James Varnell
- Last Name(s): Cusick Jr.
- Case Number: 1-21-mj-485
- Arrest Location: Melbourne, FL
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover James Varnell Cusick Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority. Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Capitol Building. Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds.
Cusick was arrested on 6/24/21. His next status conference is scheduled for 9/28/21.
Anne P. McNamara DOJ-USAO 555 4th Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 809 3502 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Global Outreach Ministries 25344 Wesley Chapel Blvd Lutz, FL 33559 813 540 3947- their mission is to spread the Gospel through music and film.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JAMES VERNELL CUSICK, JR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JAMES VERNELL CUSICK, JR.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JAMES VERNELL CUSICK, JR (
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.24.2021 in Melbourne, FL as to JAMES VERNELL CUSICK, JR
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- Updates to Docket-9.20.21
In the news
- Coming soon