Davis is outside the Capitol carrying a large pole or stick. He allegedly wielded this at police.
After pushing an officer, he said: “I fought for this country, what the **** are you doing? I’m military police.”
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): James Russell
- Last Name(s): Davis
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-536
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover James Russell Davis's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct and Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder.
Davis was arrested on 1/28/21. He appeared in court the same afternoon.
Mitra Jafray-Hariri USDOJ-USAO 211 W Fort Street, #2001, Detroit, MI 48226 313 226 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to JAMES RUSSELL DAVIS
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JAMES RUSSELL DAVIS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to JAMES RUSSELL DAVIS
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.28.2021 in Washington, DC as to JAMES RUSSELL DAVIS
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Jay P. Mykytiuk appearing for JAMES RUSSELL DAVIS
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JAMES RUSSELL DAVIS (
- Docket Download-8.26.21
In the news
- Coming soon