Ferguson attended the Stop the Steal Rally with her parents. She shown on surveillance walking peacefully throughout the building and remained in the Rotunda for approximately 40 minutes.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jamie
- Last Name(s): Ferguson
- Case Number: 22-cr-00194
- Arrest Location: Lynchburg, VA
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 01/08/2023
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jamie Ferguson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in any of the Capitol Buildings (4)
Jamie Ferguson was arrested on 5/11/22 and released on 5/17. Indicted 5/31. She waived her right to a preliminary hearing. Ferguson plead guilty to count 4 on 7/6. On 12/23/22, she was sentenced to 24 months probation.
- Ferguson Complaint
- Ferguson Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to JAMIE FERGUSON
- STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JAMIE FERGUSON
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_10_2022, Returned Executed on 5_11_2022 as to JAMIE FERGUSON. (zstd)
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Timothy Vitow Anderson appearing for JAMIE FERGUSON
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JAMIE FERGUSON
- #15-NOTICE of FRCP 43(b)(2) consent to appear remotely by JAMIE FERGUSON
- #18-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JAMIE FERGUSON
- #21-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JAMIE FERGUSON
- #23-JUDGMENT as to JAMIE FERGUSON
- #26-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia as to JAMIE FERGUSON
In the news
- Coming soon