Cusick and his father were present at the Capitol on Jan 6th. They attended President Trump’s rally with David Lesperance and then walked in the Capitol. There is no evidence they engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Casey
- Last Name(s): Cusick
- AKA: Unknown
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-440
- Arrest Location: Palm Bay, FL
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 08/05/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Casey Cusick's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.
Cusick was arrested on 6/24. He pleaded not guilty to all counts and released on personal recognizance. The next status conference is set for 10/27 at 2pm.
Anne P. McNamara DOJ-USAO District of Columbia 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20503 202 809 3502 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED DESIGNATION: US Assistant Attorney
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Casey and his father, a pastor who was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th, lead a church together in Melbourne, FL.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CASEY CUSICK
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CASEY CUSICK
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CASEY CUSICK
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- John M. Pierce appearing for CASEY CUSICK
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CASEY CUSICK (1) Personal Recognizance
- #10-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CASEY CUSICK
- #11-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on July 29, 2021
- #14-NOTICE of Related Cases and Intent to Supersede Information by USA as to CASEY CUSICK
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- #16-MOTION to Dismiss Case Without Prejudice by USA as to CASEY CUSICK
In the news
- Coming soon