Martinez traveled across the country with three other men to attend the rally on Jan. 6th. He was part of a group text thread coordinating logistics for the trip.
Martinez entered the building with others wearing a gas mask.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Felipe
- Last Name(s): Martinez
- AKA: Tony
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-392
- Arrest Location: Austin, TX
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 09/16/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/07/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Felipe Martinez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TAMPERING WITH WITNESS, VICTIM, OR AN INFORMANT; Conspiracy to Obstruct Official Proceeding (1) TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS, VICTIM OR INFORMANT; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (2) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Restricted Building or Grounds (4) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Restricted Building or Grounds (5)
Martinez was arrested on 6/10/21. The next status conference is on 12/3.
Risa Berkower UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 4th Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-6782 Fax: (202) 307-3961 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Katherine Nielsen DOJ-CRM Fraud Section 1400 New York Ave., NW Washington, DC 20530 202-355-5736 Email: [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED INDICTMENT as to ALAN HOSTETTER
- #22-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.10.2021 in Austin, TX as to FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Katherine Nielsen appearing for USA
- #29-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Nicholas D. Smith appearing for FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #31-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ALAN HOSTETTER
- #36-MOTION for Disclosure of Materials Protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to ALAN HOSTETTER,
- #34-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #40-MOTION for Order Permitting Production of Sealed Materials and Material Protected
- #42-STATUS REPORT
- #53-RDER granting 40 Motion for Disclosure as to ALAN HOSTETTER
- #59-Unopposed MOTION to Travel from Travis County, Texas to Riverside County, California by FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #60-ORDER granting 59 Motion to Travel as to FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #66-AMENDED RELEASE ORDER as to FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #68-NOTICE United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021
- #75-ORDER as to ALAN HOSTETTER, RUSSELL TAYLOR, ERIK SCOTT WARNER, FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ, DEREK KINNISON, RONALD MELE
In the news
- Coming soon