Martinez traveled across the country with three other men to attend the rally on Jan. 6th. He was part of a group text thread coordinating logistics for the trip.
Martinez entered the building with others wearing a gas mask.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Felipe
- Last Name(s): Martinez
- AKA: Tony
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-392
- Arrest Location: Austin, TX
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 05/05/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/24/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Felipe Martinez: Click here to help cover Felipe's legal and living expenses
TAMPERING WITH WITNESS, VICTIM, OR AN INFORMANT; Conspiracy to Obstruct Official Proceeding (1) TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS, VICTIM OR INFORMANT; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (2) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Restricted Building or Grounds (4) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Restricted Building or Grounds (5)
Martinez was arrested on 6/10/21. Released on personal recognizance on 06/29/21. Further Status Conference set for 5/26/2022 at 12:30 PM by VTC before Judge Royce C. Lamberth.
Risa Berkower UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 4th Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-6782 Fax: (202) 307-3961 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Katherine Nielsen DOJ-CRM Fraud Section 1400 New York Ave., NW Washington, DC 20530 202-355-5736 Email: [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Felipe Antonio Martinez et al Docket Sheet as of 04/24/2022
- #1-SEALED INDICTMENT as to ALAN HOSTETTER
- #22-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.10.2021 in Austin, TX as to FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Katherine Nielsen appearing for USA
- #29-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Nicholas D. Smith appearing for FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #31-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ALAN HOSTETTER
- #36-MOTION for Disclosure of Materials Protected by Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to ALAN HOSTETTER,
- #34-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #40-MOTION for Order Permitting Production of Sealed Materials and Material Protected
- #42-STATUS REPORT
- #53-RDER granting 40 Motion for Disclosure as to ALAN HOSTETTER
- #59-Unopposed MOTION to Travel from Travis County, Texas to Riverside County, California by FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #60-ORDER granting 59 Motion to Travel as to FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #66-AMENDED RELEASE ORDER as to FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
- #68-NOTICE United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021
- #75-ORDER as to ALAN HOSTETTER, RUSSELL TAYLOR, ERIK SCOTT WARNER, FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ, DEREK KINNISON, RONALD MELE
- #89-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to ALAN HOSTETTER,, RUSSELL TAYLOR, ERIK SCOTT WARNER, FELIPE ANTONIO MARTINEZ
In the news
- Coming soon