Duong attended the event to observe and watch what was going on “like a journalist.” He believed Antifa members entered around the same time as Trump supporters.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Fi
- Last Name(s): Duong
- AKA: "Jim," "Monkey," "Monkey King."
- Case Number: 21-mj-511
- Arrest Location: Alexandria, VA
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Fi Duong's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly entering and remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so; knowingly, with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engage in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, restricted buildings or grounds, when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions. Disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Obstruction of an official proceeding.
Duong was arrested on 7/1. His preliminary hearing took place on 9/3.
Stuart Douglas Allen US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-DC 555 4th Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7794 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Released-on home incarceration
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to FI DUONG (1)
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to FI DUONG
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.2.2021 as to FI DUONG
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to Fi Duong
- #9-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 7.1.2021 in Alexandria, VA as to FI DUONG
- Docket Download-8.26.21
In the news
- Coming soon