Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Eduardo Nicolas
- Last Name(s): Alvear Gonzalez
- AKA: Alvear Gonzalez Eduardo Nicolas; Nicolas Alvear
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-115
- Arrest Location: Virginia, Eastern District, VA
- Judge: Christopher R. Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 06/01/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/01/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Eduardo Nicolas Alvear Gonzalez's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Charged via information on 2/11/21. Arrested 2/12/21 in the Eastern District of Virginia. Initial Appearance 2/12/21 at 2:00pm. Arraigned 3/24 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4. Status conference set for 5/25/21 at 11 am.
Anne Veldhius,Department of Justice, 1355 El Camino Real, Unit 828. Redwood City, CA 94063, 415-307-6722-Email: [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Troy A Edwards
Troy A. Edwards, Jr. US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, 555 4th St, N.W. Washington, DC 20001, 202 252 7081, Email: [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon