Social media posts and photos show Christine Priola in the Capitol on January 6th. She was holding a sign and documenting the activities inside. There is no evidence that she engaged in violent conduct.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christine
- Last Name(s): Priola
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-53
- Arrest Location: Willoughby, OH
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Judge: Zia Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 04/14/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/14/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christine Priola's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds; Unlawful Activities on Capitol Grounds, Parades, Assemblages and Display of Flags
Priola was arrested on 1/14/21 and appeared in court the same day. Conditions of release originally set on 02/12/2021. Status Hearing continued to 6/7/2022 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui (Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 4/1/2022).
Jolie Zimmerman US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7220-FAX 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Christine Priola Docket Sheet as of 04/14/2022
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #5-MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #6-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.13.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.12.2021 as to Defendant CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #7-ORDER granting 5 Motion to Unseal Case as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #10-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Kira Anne West
- #12-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #14-NOTICE of defendant's position on preliminary hearing by CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #16-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Kira Anne West appearing for CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #19-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #20-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #21-Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion of Time by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #23-ORDER Granting 21 Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion of Time by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #26-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials (Amended) by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #27-Unopposed MOTION to Continue , Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #28-ORDER Granting 27 Unopposed MOTION to Continue, Unopposed MOTION for Speedy Trial Exclusion by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #29-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #30-ORDER Granting 29 Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Exclude Time by CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- Docket Download-8.5.21
- Docket Download-8.18.21
- Priola Complaint
- Priola Affidavit
- #32-First STATUS REPORT of Discovery by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #33-Monthly STATUS REPORT of Discovery by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
- #34-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time by USA as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA.
- #36-ORDER granting 34 Motion to Continue Status Hearing as to CHRISTINE PRIOLA
In the news
- Coming soon