Photos show that Blake Reed was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. However, there is no documentation to show that he engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Blake
- Last Name(s): Reed
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-204
- Arrest Location: Nashville, TN
- Judge: Beryl Howell
- Entry Last Updated: 04/13/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/11/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Blake Reed's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Blake Reed was arrested 1/17/21 and made an initial appearance on 1/19/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts on on 3/12/21. He was released on personal recognizance. He later plead guilty to count 2 on 1/11/22. The Sentencing Hearing currently scheduled for 4/15/2022, is RESCHEDULED for 4/14/2022, at 12:30 PM in Courtroom 22A- In Person before Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell.
Jamie Carter 555 4th St, NW, STE 3640 Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Mitra Jafray-Hariri USDOJ-USAO 211 W Fort Street, #2001 Detroit, MI 48226 313 226 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Blake Reed et al Docket Sheet as of 04/11/2022
- Docket Download-8.5.21
- #3-COMPLAINT as to BLAKE A. REED
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.17.2021 as to BLAKE A. REED
- #7-Consent MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice
- #9-Consent MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Luke Austin Evans
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #20-Consent MOTION to Convert Hearing , Consent MOTION to Continue Hearing by USA as to BLAKE A. REED
- #21-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Paul Bruno appearing for BLAKE A. REED
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #25-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #29-STANDING ORDER as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED.
- #39-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED.
- #41-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #53-STATUS REPORT Relating to Discovery by USA as to MATTHEW BLEDSOE, ERIC CHASE TORRENS, BLAKE AUSTIN REED, JACK JESSE GRIFFITH
- #72-MOTION Adopt and Join Filings by Codefendant Torrens and the United States
- #86-NOTICE re Status of Discovery by USA as to MATTHEW BLEDSOE, ERIC CHASE TORRENS, BLAKE AUSTIN REED, JACK JESSE GRIFFITH
- #105- NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #141-Consent MOTION to Join Defendant Bledsoe's Motion to Continue Status Conference by BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #147- MOTION for Order Response to Minute Order Re Video and Photos by USA as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #148-NOTICE Defendant's Position Regarding Public Release of Evidence by BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #150- PLEA AGREEMENT as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED_
- #151- STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #152-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #162-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA
- #170-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #171-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED
- #172- NOTICE of Report on Photo and Video Evidence Referenced by USA as to BLAKE AUSTIN REED
In the news
- Coming soon