Video footage confirmed Pepe was at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. It is unclear whether he engaged in violent activity during his time there. He was dismissed as an employee of NY’s Metro Transport Authority because he used sick leave to attend the rally that day.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): William
- Last Name(s): Pepe
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-52
- Arrest Location: White Plains, NY
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover William Pepe's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Conspiracy; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Government Property or Contracts; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Robbery of Personal Property of the United States; Restricted Building or Grounds; Aiding and Abetting
Pepe was arrested on 1/12/21 in New York. Pepe pleaded not guilty to all counts and remains released on personal recognizance. A hearing will take place on 9/24 at 11am.
Christopher Berridge US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th St NW, Washington DC 20001 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation:US Assistant Attorney
Erik Michael Kenerson US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth ST, NW, STE 11-449 Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Pepe's attorney, John M. Pierce, has been medically unable to show up in court. An attorney's help is needed to prepare for the next hearing.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to WILLIAM JOSEPH PEPE
- #3-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Christopher Berridge appearing for USA
- #5-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant WILLIAM JOSEPH PEPE
- #6-Arrest Warrant dated 1.11.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District for the District of Columbia on 1.22.2021 as to WILLIAM JOSEPH PEPE
- #12-INDICTMENT as to DOMINIC PEZZOLA
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Christopher Berridge appearing for USA.
- #28-MOTION to Exclude Time under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DOMINIC PEZZOLA, WILLIAM JOSEPH PEPE.
In the news
- Coming soon