Peart walked into the Capitol around 3:09. This is well after the initial breach and there is no detailing of any violence committed by Peart in his Statement of Facts, and he is not charged with any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Willard Jake
- Last Name(s): Peart
- Case Number: 21-mj-384
- Arrest Location: St. George, UT
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Willard Jake Peart's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in Any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 4/22/21 in St. George, Utah. Initial appearance 4/28/21. Next status conference set for 8/20/21 at 1 p.m. On personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon