Blauser entered the Capitol with friends and took pictures. There is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): William
- Last Name(s): Blauser
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-386
- Arrest Location: Ludlow, PA
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover William Blauser's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Knowingly Engages in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Blauser was arrested on 5/19/21. During an arraignment on 6/11, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. The last status conference was held 9/17.
Vivien Jo Cockburn
Vivien Jo Cockburn US ATTORNEY's OFFICE FOR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-Major Crimes Section 555 4th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to WILLIAM BLAUSER
- #5-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to WILLIAM BLAUSER, JR
- #7-ORDER granting 5 Motion to Seal Case as to WILLIAM BLAUSER JR
- #9-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.19.2021 in Ludlow, PA as to WILLIAM BLAUSER, JR.
- Docket Download-6.13.21
- #2-SEALED COMPLAINT as to PAULINE BAUER (2)
- #6-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to PAULINE BAUER
- #8-ORDER granting 6 Motion to Seal Case as to PAULINE BAUER
- #10-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.19.2021 in Kane, PA as to PAULINE BAUER.
In the news
- Coming soon