At approximately 2:43 p.m., William Blauser and Pauline Bauer are recorded entering the Capitol building via the east Rotunda door. They walked into the Rotunda and can be seen shortly after getting involved in a short skirmish with Capitol Police. There is no record of any other violence committed by Bauer, she was observed exiting the Capitol at 3:21 P.M.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Pauline
- Last Name(s): Bauer
- Case Number: 21-cr-386
- Arrest Location: Kane, PA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Pauline Bauer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of Justice/Congress Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Knowingly Engages in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 5/19. Indicted 6/4. Initial appearance and arriangment held 6/11. Status Conference set for 9/17/2021 at 10:30 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon