Virginia (Jenny) and Chris Spencer both entered the Capitol Building to display their disagreement with the 2020 Election. They can be heard yelling along with the crowd demanding doors to be opened among other things. There is no physical violence detailed for either Jenny or Chris.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Virginia Marie
- Last Name(s): Spencer
- AKA: Jenny Spencer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-147
- Arrest Location: Durham, NC
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/04/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/24/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Virginia Marie Spencer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building,
Spencer was arrested on 2/8/21 and was charged via superseding indictment on 3/10/21. She was arraigned on 3/31/21 and pleaded not guilty to all four counts of the indictment. The defendant remains on personal recognizance and has a status conference set for 8/3/21 at 3:30PM.
In the news
- Coming soon