Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Vitali
- Last Name(s): Gossjankowski
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-123
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Paul Friedman
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/06/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Vitali Gossjankowski's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Gossjankowski was arrested 1/18/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His last status conference was 8/19.
Cara Anne Gardner
Cara Anne Gardner USDOJ-USAO-555 4th Street, N.W Washington, DC 20001 202 252 7009 LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Kondi Jon Kleinman US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] 5/17/21 LEAD ATTORNEY-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Michael John Romano
Michael John Romano US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE-Crm 1331 F ST NW- Washington DC 2004- 202-307 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
Tara Ravindra US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-Violent Crime Narcotics Trafficking Section-555 Fourth St, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] 4/29/21 Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon