Virginia (Jenny) and Chris Spencer both entered the Capitol Building to display their disagreement with the 2020 Election. They can be heard yelling along with the crowd demanding doors to be opened among other things. There is no physical violence detailed for either Jenny or Chris.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christopher Raphael
- Last Name(s): Spencer
- AKA: Chris Spencer
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-147
- Arrest Location: Winston Salem, NC
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 08/04/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/24/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christopher Raphael Spencer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building,
Arrested 1/19/21 in the Middle District of North Carolina. Charged via information on 2/23/21. Superseding indictment issued 3/10/21. Spencer pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/31/21. Status conference set for 8/3/21 at 3:30 pm.
Jamie Carter 555 4th St, NW, STE 3640-Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Douglas Collyer DOJ-USAO Gateway Building 14 Durkee Street Room 340 Plattsburgh, NY 12901
- spencer_spencer_-_indictment_0 (1)
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.19.2021 as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jamie Carter appearing for USA
- #8-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- #13-ORDER pursuant to the Due Process Protections Act and Local Rule of Criminal Procedure
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Douglas Collyer appearing for USA
- #23-MOTION for Order to disclose 6(e) material by USA as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- #25-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- #26-Protective Order as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- #27-ORDER granting 23 Motion for Disclosure as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- #31-STATUS REPORT with respect to discovery by USA as to CHRISTOPHER RAPHAEL SPENCER
- Docket Download-8.22.21
In the news
- Coming soon