Hayah walked into the building with the crowd. He allegedly pushed a police officer.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Uliyahu
- Last Name(s): Hayah
- AKA: WIYAHA B HAYAH, ULIYAHU BENARIE HAYAH, LEMON RAETHEON WILLIAMS, LE MON WILLIAMS, Hayah
- Case Number: 21-cr-565
- Arrest Location: Fairfax, VA
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 07/14/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/25/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Uliyahu Hayah's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Engage in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or any Capitol Building Parade, Demonstrate or Picket in any of the Capitol Buildings
Hayah was arrested on 8/26/21 and indicted on 9/9/21. Conditions of release were set on 09/13/21. On 09/13/2021 and on 03/03/2022 he entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. Status Conference set for 8/17/2022 at 1:00 PM via videoconference before Judge Carl J. Nichols.
Clayton Henry O'Connor
Clayton Henry O'Connor DOJ-CRM Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section 1301 New York Ave NW Ste 1200 Washington, DC 20530 202-616-3308 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released with conditions
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Uliyahu Hayah Docket Sheet as of 04/25/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 08.26.2021 in Fairfax, VA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #7-INDICTMENT as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #10-STATUS REPORT by ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH.
- #13-MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #14-STATUS REPORT by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #15-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #16-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #17-ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on October 28, 2021
- #18-ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on October 28, 2021.
- #19-STATUS REPORT by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #20 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Maria Jacob appearing for ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #21 SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to ULIYAHU HAYAH (1) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s.
- #23 MOTION for Disclosure ITEMS PROTECTED BY FEDERAL RULE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYA.
- #23 a) Order
- #24 NOTICE REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF FEBRUARY 9, 2022 by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYA
- #25 NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Meisel, Douglas Spencer added. Substituting for attorney Elizabeth Rogers
- #25 a) Certificate of Service
In the news
- Coming soon