Hayah walked into the building with the crowd. He allegedly pushed a police officer.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Hayah
- Last Name(s): Uliyahu
- AKA: WIYAHA B HAYAH, ULIYAHU BENARIE HAYAH, LEMON RAETHEON WILLIAMS, LE MON WILLIAMS
- Case Number: 21-mj-577
- Arrest Location: Fairfax, VA
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 08/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/07/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Hayah Uliyahu's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Engage in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or any Capitol Building Parade, Demonstrate or Picket in any of the Capitol Buildings
Hayah was arrested on 8/26/21 and indicted on 9/9. The next status hearing is 11/16.
Clayton Henry O'Connor
Clayton Henry O'Connor DOJ-CRM Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section 1301 New York Ave NW Ste 1200 Washington, DC 20530 202-616-3308 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released with conditions
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 08.26.2021 in Fairfax, VA as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #7-INDICTMENT as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ULIYAHU HAYAH
- #10-STATUS REPORT by ULIYAHU HAYAH
- Docket Download-10.7.21
In the news
- Coming soon