Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Thomas
- Last Name(s): Adams
- Case Number: 21-cr-354
- Arrest Location: Springfield, IL
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 09/08/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/21/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Thomas Adams's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Obstruction of an Official Proceeding
Adams Jr. was arrested on 4/13/21 and made his initial appearance on 4/16. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. The next status conference is on 10/19.
James Dennis Peterson
James Dennis Peterson DOJ CRM, 1331 F St, 6th Floor, Washington 202 230 0693, [email protected] Lead Attorney, Attorney to be Noticed, US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon