Lyndsey entered the building with Wes Lee Croy and made remarks on Facebook regarding his presence at the event. There is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Terry
- Last Name(s): Lindsey
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-162
- Judge: Beryl Howell
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/20/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Terry Lindsey's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Clayton Henry O'Connor
Clayton Henry O'Connor DOJ-CRM-Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section 1301 New York Avenue, NW, Ste 1200 Washington, DC 20530 202 616 [email protected] ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation-Assistant U.S. Attorney-
Christine Michelle Macey US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, N.W., Room 3626, Washington, DC 20530- 202 252 [email protected] 6/25/21-Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1), TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #5-INFORMATION as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Richard Steven Stern appearing for TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #14-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 2.17.2021 as to TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #16-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #18-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #19-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to GLENN WES LEE CROY and TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #20-NOTICE of Acceptance of Protective Order by TERRY LYNN LINDSEY re 19 Protective Order
- #21-Unopposed MOTION to Continue , Unopposed MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Clayton Henry O'Connor appearing for USA
- #23-MOTION To Disclose Items Protected By Federal Rule Of Criminal Procedure 6(e) And Sealed Materials by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #26-NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF APPEARANCE by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #33-STANDING ORDER as to TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #35-NOTICE re -Status of Discovery by USA as to TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #36-NOTICE STIPULATION REGARDING RETURN OF DIGITAL DEVICES AND ELECTRONICALLY STORED INFORMATION by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- Docket Download-7.20.21
In the news
- Coming soon