Crowl was inside the Capitol, where he posed for pictures and held an American flag. There is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Glenn
- Last Name(s): Croy
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-162
- Arrest Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Judge: Beryl Howell
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/17/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Glenn Croy's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Croy was arrested on 2/17. During an arraignment on 3/5, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. He subsequently pleaded not guilty to count 4. He was released on a personal recognizance bond. The next status hearing will take place on 10/15.
Christine Michelle Macey US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th Street, NW, Room 3626-Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7058, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1), TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #5-INFORMATION as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #7-INFORMATION as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #15-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1) Personal Recognizance
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Kira Anne West appearing for GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #18-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #19-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to GLENN WES LEE CROY and TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #21-Unopposed MOTION to Continue , Unopposed MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Clayton Henry O'Connor appearing for USA
- #23-MOTION To Disclose Items Protected By Federal Rule Of Criminal Procedure 6(e) And Sealed Materials by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #27-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #29-PLEA AGREEMENT as to GLENN WES LEE CROY.
- #30-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY.
- #31-WAIVER of Trial as to GLENN WES LEE CROY.
- #32-STANDING ORDER as to GLENN WES LEE CROY
- Docket Download-6.17.21
In the news
- Coming soon