Crowl was inside the Capitol, where he posed for pictures and held an American flag. There is no evidence he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Glenn
- Last Name(s): Croy
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-162
- Arrest Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Judge: Beryl Howell
- Entry Last Updated: 07/01/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/25/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Glenn Croy's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Croy was arrested on 2/17/21. Released on personal recognizance on 03/04/21. During an arraignment on 3/5/21, he pleaded not guilty to all counts. He subsequently pleaded guilty to count 4 on 8/9/21. On 11/5/21, he was sentenced on Count 4 to serve a term of thirty-six (36) months Probation with special conditions that include Residential Reentry and Location Monitoring; payment of a 10.00 Special Assessment and $500.00 Restitution ordered. Oral motion by the government for the dismissal of Counts 1, 2, 3 of the Information, granted.
Christine Michelle Macey US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th Street, NW, Room 3626-Washington, DC 20530 202 252 7058, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Glenn Wes Lee Croy et al Docket Sheet as of 04/25/2022
- #1 SEALED COMPLAINT as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1), TERRY LYNN LINDSEY (2)
- #1 a) Redacted Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1), TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #5-INFORMATION as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #7-INFORMATION as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #15-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to GLENN WES LEE CROY (1) Personal Recognizance
- #17-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Kira Anne West appearing for GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #18-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #19-PROTECTIVE ORDER as to GLENN WES LEE CROY and TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #21-Unopposed MOTION to Continue , Unopposed MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #22-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Clayton Henry O'Connor appearing for USA
- #23-MOTION To Disclose Items Protected By Federal Rule Of Criminal Procedure 6(e) And Sealed Materials by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY.
- #27-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #29-PLEA AGREEMENT as to GLENN WES LEE CROY.
- #30-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY.
- #31-WAIVER of Trial as to GLENN WES LEE CROY.
- #32-STANDING ORDER as to GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #40-First MOTION Webex or in person sentencing by GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #43-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #44-NOTICE STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #45-NOTICE STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA
- #46-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #47-NOTICE JOINT FILING OF ITEMS INCOMPATIBLE WITH CM-ECF FILING by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #48-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #51-REPLY by GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #52-NOTICE of filing exhibits to reply to gov't sent memo by GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #58-JUDGMENT as to GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #64-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to US District Court for the District of Colorado as to GLENN WES LEE CROY
- #68-NOTICE -United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY
- #74-REPLY TO OPPOSITION to Motion by USA as to GLENN WES LEE CROY, TERRY LYNN LINDSEY re  MOTION in Limine to Preclude Improper Defense Argume
- #75 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Emily W. Allen appearing for USA.
In the news
- Coming soon