Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stephen
- Last Name(s): Ayres
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-156
- Arrest Location: Warren, OH
- Judge: John Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/08/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stephen Ayres's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Ayres was arrested 1/25/21 and appeared in court on 2/8. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. His last status conference was 71/9.
Nihar Ranjan Mohanty US ATTORNEYS OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, Violent Crime and Narcotics Trafficking Section 555 4th St, NW, Room 4120, Washington, DC 20530- 202 252 7700- FAX 202 514 8707, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
In the news
- Coming soon