Perna is pictured inside the U.S Capitol on January 6th, but there is no detail of any violence committed by him at any point during January 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Matthew
- Last Name(s): Perna
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-156
- Arrest Location: Sharpsville, PA
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/17/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Matthew Perna's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/19/21 in the Western District of Pennsylvania. Initial appearance 1/19/21 at 2:30 p.m. Perna pleaded not guilty to counts 1,2,3, and 4. Status conference scheduled for 7/19/21 at 2 p.m. On personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon