Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stephanie
- Last Name(s): Hazleton
- AKA: Ayla Wolfe, Ayla Wolf
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-30
- Arrest Location: Medford, NJ
- Judge: John Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 09/17/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/10/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stephanie Hazleton's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Civil Disorder; Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings
Hazleton was arrested on 1/22 and appeared in court 1/28. She pleaded not guilty to all counts. Her next status hearing is set for 11/10 at 11am.
Arvind K. Lal US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20530 202 252 7965-FAX 202 616 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Christopher Amore DOJ-USAO, District of NJ 970 Broad Street, #700, Newark, NJ 07102 973 645 2757, [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: Assistant US Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon