Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stephanie
- Last Name(s): Miller
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-266
- Arrest Location: Bradford, OH
- Judge: Tanya Chutkan
- Entry Last Updated: 09/16/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/26/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stephanie Miller's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing In a Capitol Building
Miller was arrested on 3/12 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 9/10, she pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing is set 11/24/21.
Kaitlin Ann Vaillancourt
Kaitlin Ann Vaillancourt U.S. Attorney's Office-District of Columbia 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon