Chiguer entered the Capitol with Kirstyn Niemela. The two women appear to walk through the building peacefully with the crowd. They do not engage in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stefanie
- Last Name(s): Chiguer
- Case Number: 22-cr-00025
- Arrest Location: Boston, MA
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 11/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stefanie Chiguer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Chiguer was arrested on 1/18/22. She appeared in court on 1/20. She plead guilty to count 4 on 4/7. Her sentencing occurred on 8/26.
Mona Furst DOJ-USAO-Office of the United States Attorney 301 N Main, Ste 1200, Wichita, KS 67052 316 269 6481 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Chiguer Complaint
- Chiguer Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA and STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ H. Heather Shaner appearing for STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #15-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #16-MOTION for Bond Modification_RemoveCondion 7(g) by STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #22-RESPONSE by USA as to STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER re  MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release
- #23-ORDER granting the United States'  Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to STEFANIE CHIGUER
- #25-NOTICE of United States' Memoranda Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA, STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #26-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to KIRSTYN NIEMELA, STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #36-PLEA AGREEMENT as to STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #37-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to STEFANIE NICOLE CHIGUER
- #43-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jessica Arco appearing for USA
- #44-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Michael Matthew Gordon appearing for USA
In the news
- Coming soon