Sean Cordon is seen with his brother in photos outside the Capitol.. There is no evidence they engaged in violence on the premises.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Sean Carlo
- Last Name(s): Cordon
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-269
- Arrest Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Judge: Trevor McFadden
- Entry Last Updated: 04/11/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Sean Carlo Cordon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 3/9/21. Initial appearance 3/16/21. Charged via criminal information 4/1. Arraigned 5/18 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Plea agreement entered 8/27. On 11/12, he was sentenced to 2 months probation and a $4,000 fine.
Clayton Henry O'Connor DOJ-CRM-Human Rights and Special Protections Section-1301 New York Avenue, NW, #1200 Washington, DC 20530-202 616 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released with conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-6.16.21
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Stephen B. Mercer appearing for SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #10-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.9.2021 in Los Angeles, CA as to SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #12-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to SEAN CARLO CORDON from US District Court Central District of California
- #14-INFORMATION as to SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #16-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to SEAN CARLO CORDON (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui
- #17-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #18-ORDER granting 17 Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #19-NOTICE of acceptance of Protective Order by SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #20-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #21-Consent MOTION to Continue July 16th Status Hearing by SEAN CARLO CORDON.
- #23-PLEA AGREEMENT as to SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #24-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, SEAN CARLO CORDON as to SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #25-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to SEAN CARLO CORDON.
- #27-Notice Regarding Status of Discovery
- #28-Notice Regarding Status of Disocvery
- #31-Sentencing Memorandum by USA
- #32-Sentencing Memorandum by Sean Carlo Cordon
- #33-Notice Regarding Status of Discovery
In the news
- Coming soon