Cordon spoke with a Finnish media outlet and said: “We have the power in numbers, we have the power in spirit to show them that they can’t just push us around and take over our country with corruption. So we had to actually step foot in their building that they think their [sic] own. That’s why everybody was shouting ‘this is our house.’ Because it is!”
In the interview, Cordon gave an account of people entering the Capitol through windows. He said he was hit with something but doesn’t remember what it was.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kevin Francisco
- Last Name(s): Cordon
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-277
- Arrest Location: Alhambra, CA
- Judge: Trevor McFadden
- Entry Last Updated: 09/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kevin Francisco Cordon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 3/9. Initial appearance 3/16. Indicted 4/2. Arraigned 5/18 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Plea agreement entered 8/27. On 11/12, he was sentenced to 12 months probation, 100 hours community service, a $4,000 fine, and $500 restitution.
Clayton Henry O'Connor
Clayton Henry O'Connor DOJ-CRM-Human Rights and Special Protections Section-1301 New York Avenue, NW, #1200 Washington, DC 20530-202 616 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON (1), SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON (1), SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON (1), SEAN CARLO CORDON
- #9-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.9.2021 in Alhambra, California as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Clayton Henry O'Connor appearing for USA
- #12-INDICTMENT as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui
- #16-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #18-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Brian Keith McDaniel appearing for KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #18-ORDER granting 15 Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #20-MOTION For An Order To Disclose Items Protected By Federal Rule Of Criminal Procedure 6(e) And Sealed Materials by USA as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #21-ORDER granting 20 Motion for an Order to Disclose Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #23-STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #24-NOTICE re Status of Discovery by USA as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #26-PLEA AGREEMENT as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #27-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON
- #28-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to KEVIN FRANCISCO CORDON.
- Docket Download-6.15.21
In the news
- Coming soon